Carrie Prejean is a Liar

Carrie Prejean is entitled to her opinion on gay marriage.

But is she entitled to her version of the truth whenever it helps her avoid a scandal?

Gossip website TMZ - a morally questionable, albeit very trustworthy, source - has obtained an email Carrie sent to Keith Lewis, Co-Executive Director of Miss California USA, in which Carrie references her now-infamous topless photo.

In the electronic letter, Prejean writes:

"This was when I was 17 years old. I was a minor. It was when I was first getting into the modeling world, being naive, and young. I shouldnt (sic) have taken the photo of me in my underwear. There are no other photos of me. This was the only one I took."

Prejean is flat out lying.

B!isss Magazine Spread

Last Sunday, TMZ reports an individual sent it four photos of Carrie half-nude, all similar to the one currently circulating on the Internet. The website did not publish the pics, though, after her rep contacted it and said she was a minor when the shots were taken.

What was Lewis' reaction when informed of Prejean's deception?

"I'm absolutely stunned. This completely changes things for us. Yesterday we thought she had explained things accurately. We need to revisit this issue with her."

In other words: Tami Farrell, prepare to pick up your Miss California crown any day now!

Go ahead, Prejean supporters. Defend your fake-boobed, often-naked, lying symbol of courage now!

No comments:

Post a Comment