Brooke Hogan Suffering from Stress-Related Attacks

Brooke+Hogan in Brooke Hogan Checking Out Store Clerk
Twenty-one-year-old reality star Brooke Hogan was due to perform at a concert in New York last weekend, but she pulled out due to anxiety and other unspecified medical problems.

Hulk, who was scheduled to host the event, was so concerned for his daughter’s health he withdrew from appearing at the concert to be with her. A source told FOX News: "Brooke is incredibly sensitive. She really cares about everyone around her and takes on a lot."

The Hogan family, in 2006.
Brooke, who stars in her own hit MTV series Brooke Knows Best, is still struggling to deal with the breakdown of her parents' 25-year marriage. Hulk Hogan (real name Terry Bollea) and Linda Bollea finalized their bitter divorce last month, and the split has inspired singer Brooke to pen a song about her strained relationship with her mother.



Brooke said:

All of the drama with my family and me and my mom and the separation between us and all that crazy stuff, I actually wrote about that. I have a song called "Dear Mom" and it's about the trials and tribulations with my mom, so I wrote about that and just everything that I've been through.

No comments:

Post a Comment