Ryan Alexander Jenkins Escapes to Canada!

After a massive manhunt apparently failed to snare their suspect, sheriff's deputies in Washington State now believe Ryan Alexander Jenkins escaped to Canada.

Police in California wanted to talk to him about the grisly death of his wife, Jasmine Fiore, whose body was found in a suitcase in Orange County last Saturday.

Local authorities and U.S. Customs say Ryan Jenkins is now being called a "potential suspect" in the killing of Jasmine Fiore, but they think he fled the country.

The Whatcom County (Wash.) Sheriff's Dept., just over the border, says:

  • Yesterday evening, a witness reported seeing someone matching Ryan Jenkins' description driving a black BMW SUV (he owned one of those), with a boat, in a marina that is extremely close to the U.S.-Canada border.
  • A short time later, deputies found the boat and the SUV abandoned, sparking a massive manhunt for Jenkins by land, sea, and air. Police were unable to find Jenkins and think he made a run for the border - literally.

Ryan Alexander Jenkins PictureRyan Alexander Jenkins Photo

If you see Ryan Jenkins, let local authorities know where.

Canada will not extradite someone charged with a death penalty offense in the U.S. If Jenkins is charged with a non-capital crime, he could be extradited.

TMZ also reports that Jenkins has ties to an island off Honduras, where his dad, Dan, developed a resort. Honduras provides extradition, but only to the suspect's native country - which, from everything we know of Ryan Jenkins, is Canada.

Meanwhile, an emotional email written by Ryan Alexander Jenkins to Jasmine Fiore less than three weeks before she was murdered has surfaced online.

Jenkins was charged with battery in June for allegedly assaulting his wife, who he married on March 18. The email sheds light on some of their issues.

Follow the jump to read his email to Jasmine Fiore ...

Jasmine My Love,

I want you to know how much I love you, I want the world to know too and in a few months they will. I don't have any interest in any women Jasmine, your the only one I want. If you can come back to me and stop all the craziness we can have a wonderful life. Respect our love and it will grow. Trust me and I'll be strong for both of us. Honor me and receive what you need from me. These things you want are all attainable with me but you have to want it too.

I can't want it for you. Let what lonely part of your heart thats still pure recieve what I have to give you. Let me into your inner circle again. Let me truely love you and don't fear the worst of even think on it because you've manifested so much negativity in us. I've grown, I've forgiven I've risen above all of our problems and I want you to do the same so I can help you. Helping you brings me happiness because when your happy you give me all I ever wanted.

I promise I will always have your back from here on out. I will always be honest with you and I will honor you and our love. Your forgiveness, trust and loyalty is all I need right now and when your love for me grows and our lives are heading in the right direction I'll truely feel complete.

It was really great to talk last night with you. I miss you so much. I can't wait to see you again. I know you have a hard time trusting people. I know we can be happy if you can just get back to where you were, we need to respect each other and we need to rebuild the trust. I think we really need to talk to someone because as much as I know about behavioral science, I can only help so much.

I know you have a huge problem letting go of things. I wish you could understand what you mean to me and treat me like I deserve. Just a little time together is all we need and I know you and I could fall back in love.

I came into all this assuming you'd just treat me the way I wanted without ever having to explain what I needed. This time, I won't be so vague.

Your my angel, despite what we've done to each other, I know we're perfect for each other. It just takes two of us trying at the same time instead of one at a time.

I will take care of you the rest of your life. With all honesty. I will never leave you. I only want you.

I'll see you later today baby.

Love always,
Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment